|823 Fulton Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
|Hours of Operation|
|Tue - Wed:||5:00pm - 10:00pm|
|Thu:||5:00pm - 11:00pm|
|Fri:||11:00am - 2:30pm
5:30pm - 12:00am
|Sat:||5:00pm - 12:00am|
|Sun:||5:00pm - 10:00pm|
Just a few things you should know before you make a reservation at Rock-n-Sake NOLA...
1. We only take reservations for large parties of 10 or more! Don't have 10...no problem just walk on in, we will do our best to expedite your wait if there is one!
2. We don't take reservations on a friday or saturday night after 7pm....sorry no exceptions to this rule...if you have a big party and really need to come in after 7pm...ask about booking our private room- the Kai Lounge. Other than that, strictly walk-in after 7pm on friday & saturday nights.
3. We do not take table reservations for parties over 20 people. If you have this large of a group, please inquire about our private room, the Kai Lounge. The only other option is to walk-in, and we will get you seated as quickly as possible.
4. We need a valid credit card number to take a reservation. This is needed for our cancellation policy & other reasons. See below...
5. Our cancellation policy...we require 24 hours notice to cancel a reservation without any penalty. If for some reason you cancel within this window or don't show/don't call...we charge your credit card a $50 cancellation fee!
6. Other reasons your card could be charged...you are late for your reservation time & remember you must have your entire party here on time; show up with significantly less than what you reserved for & did not adjust your reservation ahead of time(20% or more less); you show up with less than 10 people- remember 10 is our cut-off .
7. Remember parking can be problematic in this area, and we understand that- but we don't accept this as a reason for being late- so please allow an extra 20 minutes for parking.
8. If all this works for you- your next step is to call 504/5817253 and ask for a manager who will check availability and get you set-up if we have openings.
Lastly, we know this is a lot just to make a little old reservation, but after years of doing this- we know what works and what does not. We really hate to charge that cancellation fee, but unfortunately it is the only way to prevent abuse of the policy. This allows us to offer our customers the best experience possible with the least amount of wait time. We appreciate your business!